Start saving with ExakTime
#1 Time Tracking Software for the construction industry. Built by contractors for contractors.
Use our payroll savings calculator and see how much time and money you may be wasting. Enter your company’s information for a customized readout of your projected savings by switching to ExakTime.
Start Your Free 14-Day Trial
AGC members can save even more!
- Free 14-day trial. Get two weeks to take advantage of ExakTime’s features with no cost.
- 30-day money-back guarantee. Start with the free trial, and if you don’t see the impact after a month, we’ll refund your money.
- Get a 10% discount as an AGC member, good on software fees for new contracts. *
*10% discount applies to software fees for new customer contracts or existing customers with new module contracts only. Additional discounts do not apply. Subject to verification of current AGC membership.
Try these powerful features during your free trial.
GPS Tracking and Geo Fencing
Track worker’s location and know when they are on and off-site including travel time between jobs. Photo ID Capture
Clock Out Sign-off
Save employee responses on health, safety, breaks and digital time card hours.
Accurate Time Card Reporting
Track workers and projects in real time to reduce time card fraud helping you save time and money.
Photo ID Capture
Verify employee identity with a quick photo snapped with their device at clock-in.
Mobile Time Card Approvals
Employees can view time card totals and verify for compliance with the mobile app.
Employees clock in by name on heavy equipment, tools and materials.
Our Stevie Award-winning customer service team makes sure you enjoy maximum value from ExakTime.
Try Your Free 14-day Trial
- Complete the form.
- You’ll receive a welcome email with instructions and login information within one business day.*
- Start enjoying all these features – no credit card required.
*Free trial registrations can only be processed during regular business hours.
Learn more how Boone Brothers Roofing uses ExakTime to help control labor costs and payroll processing.